Entering its 24th year, Safe Grad Night is a community funded all-night graduation party designed to provide a responsible and entertaining way for graduates to celebrate.
The event starts at 11pm and provides food, games, and entertainment until 5am. As Seniors, all of your graduates will enjoy the activities at Safe Grad Night.
To make this event occur, we need your help. There are a number of ways to be involved!
- Volunteer to work a shift. Use our Sign Up Genius volunteer form.
Remember it is only one night – more fun with a friend!
Signups are needed for 5 shifts:
– 5:30 pm – 8 pm (set-up)
- – 10:30 pm – 3:00 am (monitor event)
– 10:30 pm – 1 am (monitor event) – 12:30 am – 3:30 am (monitor event) – 3:00 am – 5:30 am (clean-up)
Volunteers must have a current CORI FORM in the Easton Public School Systems records. Complete and submit to the Public School office as soon as possible.
- Donate to the cause…. Cash donations are always welcome and/or use our donation portal: (Donate Here)
- Purchase gift cards that will be used as giveaways. The committee is accepting gift cards … for example, gas cards, Uber/Lyft, Best Buy/Target or other prizes a graduate could use. Please send gift cards to OA Safe Grad Night, Oliver Ames High School, 100 Lothrop Street, North Easton 02356
- Ask businesses to donate 2020 SGN Business Donation Letter
- Join one of the many committees to make this event happen! We have a decorating committee, food committee, fundraising committee, fundraising committee, and many other groups that can use your help! Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help us spread the word about this phenomenal event!! Tell everyone you know to visit our website. Ask your friends to sign up for our newsletter
To find out more and to volunteer, please contact the Safe Grad Committee,
Deb Goveia, Pam Carroll, Allie Goveia, Stephanie Blass, Jen McFarland, Paula Holmberg, Bonnie Rivers or Adrienne Evin @ email@example.com